Of course, we also back our wall arts with our amazing “Goof Proof” guarantee. You can read all about there by clicking on this link GOOF PROOF GUARANTEE. In short, it says we guarantee everything about our product. You never have to worry about working with Scripture Wall Art. We have the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry and nearly 12 years of experience making the best Scripture Wall Quotes out there. Bible Scripture Gifts
Our extensive experience ensures you of the highest quality product. As in most industries, when they start to mature the low price competitors come in to make quick money with inferior products. The Vinyl Wall Decal industry has been no different. Just in the past few years, we have seen a flood of inferior products coming in from overseas. While these products are usually cheap, they aren’t usually even functional. These products come without necessities like pre-installed transfer tape making it almost impossible for you to actually install the product. One company we know of doesn’t even “weed” their products making them useless for most customers. Of course, trying to fight with a Chinese company for a $5 refund is seldom worth the time so most users just end up frustrated and disappointed.
You are eligible for a full refund if no ShippingPass-eligible orders have been placed. You cannot receive a refund if you have placed a ShippingPass-eligible order. In this case, the Customer Care team will remove your account from auto-renewal to ensure you are not charged for an additional year and you can continue to use the subscription until the end of your subscription term. Scripture Verse Craft
Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. Publication date: May 9, 2019. Publisher: OpenBible.info.
abraham bible coloring Bible File Folder Games bible games bible printales bible puzzles Bible story bible verse bible verse printables bible worksheets bingo candy cane Christmas Creation david earth day easter fruit of the spirit halloween handwriting harvest honor kidmin Noah numbers outreach praise pumpkins snow thanksgiving trick or treat worksheets worship Scripture Verse Craft
I’ve always liked the lyrics of the popular hymn that state “It is well with my soul.” It was only when I researched some of the background for this post that I learned some of the story behind these famously sung words. Did you know that words to this hymn were penned by Horatio Spafford after the tragic loss of ALL 5 of his children? You can read the story behind the hymn and the full lyrics here.
And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.” Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” ... Christian Canvas Art
And it will come about in that day, that every place where there used to be a thousand vines, valued at a thousand shekels of silver, will become briars and thorns. People will come there with bows and arrows because all the land will be briars and thorns. As for all the hills which used to be cultivated with the hoe, you will not go there for fear of briars and thorns; but they will become a place for pasturing oxen and for sheep to trample.
God's Word is TRUTH. Jesus taught that God’s Word is a seed (Luke 8:11). Plant the seed of God’s Word in your life...At Wall Praise, we are committed to helping families use the power of God’s word on our walls where our guests and family will receive it as constant reminders of where our lives are centered. Christian wall decals will encourage you, your family and friends with Scripture.
8. Deuteronomy 18:10-13 For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you. But you must be blameless before the Lord your God. Bible Scripture Gifts
Glory of ChristOther BlindingChrist's Own GloryAgeControlling Your ThoughtsUnbelieversPerfection, DivineCommitment, to the worldChrist, Names ForSatan, Kingdom OfSatan, Titles ForThe Light Of ChristDarkness, As A Symbol Of SinCultsRevelation, In Ntevil, origins ofSpiritual Warfare, Causes OfHeart, Fallen And RedeemedBlindingSpiritual Blindness, Results Of Sin
Throughout the history of art many great artists have been inspired by stories in the bible. On this site an ever increasing selection of their work is presented, with every painting linked to a related bible passage. The text is from the King James Bible, also known as the Authorized Version. You will find the full text online, including the apocrypha and the translators' preface.
22. Revelation 9:20-21 But the people who did not die in these plagues still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to God. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk! And they did not repent of their murders or their witchcraft or their sexual immorality or their thefts. Scripture Verse Gifts
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure. Scripture Verse Craft
20. 1 John 3:8-10 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.
3. Galatians 5:19-21 Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Bible Scripture Gifts
Share your faith with others through scripture art, gorgeous contemporary art featuring favorite Bible verses. Offer inspiration to yourself and others using framed canvases, wall peels or posters. Whether the words are found within the New Testament or the Old Testament, art that incorporates scripture into lovely images is sure to inspire, uplift and motivate. Find your guiding light through the Serenity Prayer, John 3:16 or among many more verses available in our scripture art collection. [less]
25. Nahum 3:4-5 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. Scripture Verse Craft